Day to day responsibilities will include:
- To identify business opportunities.
- To develop new business opportunities within current and new customer bases in accordance with the sales strategy.
- To look after client retention by ensuring customers’ ongoing expectations is met.
- To manage day to day sales activities, including proposal and prospecting and market development.
- To develop good client relationships.
- To provide reports as per the requirement.
- To assist with debt collection
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
Sales experience of a minimum of 1-2 years in Direct Sales for Industrial Products.
- Good Interpersonal & Networking Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to negotiate with the clients